Sunday 11 January 2015

DOFE Silver Makeup Challenge

As part of my DOFE Silver award last year I had to do a 'skill' for 6 months, and due to my interest and passion for makeup I obviously chose to experiment and create a different makeup look each week for 6 months. I really enjoyed the process, I discovered makeup looks that I wouldn't usually wear and grew more confident in my skills in makeup application. 

Here are some of my favourite looks:

As someone who doesn't usually go for lipstick I really
liked this look! Simple makeup, eyeliner and mascara
and the emphasis on the glossy red lips.

I attempted to master winged eyeliner, still got a bit to go but I think
I've got a pretty good idea now

My idea for this makeup was 'sunset eyes', I used
orange-y, yellow shades- something very different for me!


I love this makeup look, I think it really suits me.
Soft eye makeup and rosy cheeks and lips!

Love, Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment