Sunday 23 March 2014

Soft 'Romantic' Makeup

This is one of my favourite makeup looks, I think it works well with my complexion and is something different to the classic 'smokey eye, nude lip'. In general I tend to focus the attention on my eyes
to accentuate them and go natural on my lips. However in this look whilst the eyes are still the main focus, the lipstick finishes off the makeup and in my opinion brings it all together. 
I kept the rest of my makeup quite simple, no highlighter, soft contouring and just making sure my base was as flawless as it could be with a dewy finish. A little black eyeliner and lots of mascara made my eyes really pop with the eyeshadows. The blush I used is one of my favourites at the minute, it gives a gorgeous, subtle flush to your cheeks and lasts well throughout the day!
The stand out products are the MUA Pink Sorbet trio eyeshadows and the No7 Blush lipstick as these are crucial in creating the 'soft romantic' makeup. I absolutely love the trio eyeshadows, they are well pigmented, shimmery and a beautiful colour. 

I hope you enjoyed this post, leave me a comment if you liked this makeup look or if you have of the products yourself!

Love, Laura x

2 comments:

  1. This is SUCH a nice look on you! I actually thought you'd used the Naked 3! Highstreet ftw ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh thanks! Aha well I am desperate to buy that but this can be a substitute in the meantime ;) x

      Delete