Sunday 6 April 2014

Instagram

I love this app. I don't like the web version that much, I find it really hard to search for people but I love the Ipod/phone/pad version of it and is definitely one of my most used apps.


Taken from: http://www.debaird.net/.a/6a00d8341c007953ef0192abdff760970d-popup

From the people who take beautiful amazing landscapes to the people who just take selfies, Instagram is just a place for all the pretty pictures to come together. I definitely fall into the 'amateur selfie' category which I know quite a lot of photography enthusiasts hate but I don't really understand why. I understand the frustration of people labelling their photos as 'photography' simply because they've applied a black and white filter to it; I am fully aware the photos I post couldn't be classed as 'photography', but it's my profile, if people don't like it then they don't HAVE to look at it. I just love there's a place which I can document my life through photos and preserve my memories :) Here are some of my recent snaps.

Champagne, nibbles and presents to celebrate my parents
20th wedding anniversary!


My attempt at a 'Milkmaid Braid'!

Leave me a comment what your opinion is on Instagram and whether you love it, hate it or don't care either way! You can also check out my profile here

Love, Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment